Trias Gallery offers a varied collection of painting, sculpture and original
prints by over 100 established and emerging artists.
We can assist you in the management of your collection, or counsel the
selection of new acquisitions. We believe your fine art collection should
function as a highly visible element of your personal image.
SUMMER HOURS: JULY & AUGUST
Wednesday to Sunday 11am - 5pm
Monday, Tuesday and evenings by appointment.
SEPTEMBER TO JUNE:
Tuesday to Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday, Monday and evenings by appointment.
TRIAS GALLERY HAS MOVED!
After 15 years in Toronto, at the 'Art at 80' building at King & Spadina, we have moved to a new waterfront location in Bronte Village, Oakville.
Our services include:
- Exhibiting of original works of art by established and emerging Canadian and International artists
- Paintings may be tried on approval for up to one week with no obligation
- Free delivery service available on Saturday within the Greater Toronto Area
- Commissioned artwork for awards, gifts or a specific location
- In home or office consultation with selected works left on approval
- Purchase and lease to own plans available
- Arrange for delivery, placement and professional installation of artwork
- Custom conservation framing and reframing of older works
- Restoration and evaluation of existing collection
- Appraisals and cataloguing for insurance purposes
- Art rental is available for movie and set designers
Selected Corporate Collectors:
- Bayview Investments
- Canaccord Capital
- Coby's Cookies Incorporated
- Cranium Films LP
- Davies, Ward and Beck
- Devencore Realties
- Folksamerica Reinsurrance Company
- GBC Asset Management
- Health Impact
- Helen Griffiths and Associates
- John D. Rogers and Associates
- Ki Japanese Restaurant
- Margot Samual Fine Art
- Medicis Aesthetics Canada
- Metro Credit Union
- Premiere Magazine
- Quest Executive Recruiting Incorporated
- Renovay Investments Ltd
- Ryerson Polytechnic University
- Star Data
- Tribute Entertainment Media Group
- Ventana Clinical Research Corp